Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weird struggles

Life has been a little bit depressing and stressful these days (thus the lack of updates). I have never had sleep that lasted for more than 3 hours (half of my usual sleeping length), thanks to the alternating drudgeries of Bio lab plates and long exams. In school, I get quick dozes during Math 53 class, and it sucks because I sit in the middle-front. So whenever my teacher sits down she's directly in front of me. I am utterly ashamed when I bow my head every once in a while. She just goes on with her lectures and drawings, and I gain my consciousness back the moment I see my notes with jagged curves and curly operands. And so goes on my struggles, one of the hardest ones I have ever undertaken. It really is a boo-hoo that the only class I manage to sleep is Math class when it's the only class that I'm in the middle-front. I mean, I could easily sleep during Bio lab because it's the main cause of all my miseries and sleeplessnesses (and I'm not exactly in the middle-front), but no-no, all the phyllotaxy and leaf morphology rubbish keep me awake.

In three words, let me describe college: STRESSFUL AND LONELY. It makes me want to turn back time, during high school when I really had a lot of fun.

PS. I love you. =)) Kidding. PS. My wallet is getting thinner and thinner. :(( I'm broke. Un-broke me. :))

No comments: