Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Discipline

The next post will be in another four weeks, I guess.

I am both frantic and anxious at what Friday may bring. I haven't sat a total of seven hours a day for just one subject. I don't know if this summer class will be a good thing or not, but what I do know is there is no turning back. I just pray that all will be well with Bio because I don't want to suddenly blurt out "I should've chosen trumpets instead."

When I was choosing which subject to take this summer, I immediately thought of the hardest one because logically if you zoom in and isolate X from a group of variables you'd be focused on solving for X. And then the rest of the variables will be focused on a little later on. That was exactly what I did. I chose Bio over Math, over Chem, over Physics, over my top priority for the summer: Trumpets. :)) [maybe next year? Haha.]

Bio entails a lot of effort and time. And focusing on it is what I need. I am claiming that I will never be distracted by things such as multiply, stepmania (which btw is very addictive and fun), my nintendo ds (Haha, I will only get distracted by this if someone buys me a new cartridge :D), dancefreaks/dancemaniax (and people who influence me to go dancefreaking haha), ym and the comforts of being a sloth.

And on another note, after months of quiet, uncomplaining waiting, they announced my discipler. Yipee. Kuya Benjie Gonzales (Pisay 03).

On another note, my room is at its messiest condition since McDonald's was created. I will have to clean it sooner than summer classes start lest I will be the Marcel Duchamp of our generation.

On yet another note, TACO BELL is the best evah!!! =))

No comments: