Monday, May 26, 2008

I want

I want to have a DSLR
I want a new non-heating, non-hanging, super fast laptop
I want to have a library
I want to move to Katips
I want to own a forensics lab
I want to have books, lots of books: textbooks (who doesn't want textbooks?), novels, books books
I want new games for my DS
I want wii
I want to own a resto, a bookstore, and a grocery

I want time
I want food, glorious food, where the dogs of society howl!
I want every single volume of Detective School Q manga
I want an unlimited supply of strawberry yogurt
I want a garden of strawberries
I want to learn to play the sax
I want a lot

It is but natural to want. I am selfish. I care about what I have and what I get.
I care more about what I want to have than what I already have.
Why would I want something I already have? I cannot re-possess something I already have.
It is one-time: when you've got it, you've got it.

I want peace, not world peace, but peace in itself.
Peace out.

No comments: