Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I have three finals left, but my sembreak has started

I will not rant about my exam grades. I will not rant about them. I will not. I will not rant about me getting that low grade in the last Physics exam, nor will I rant about the "supposedly unoable" Chem grade (Hello Doc Q and Ma'am De Guzman, you've made our 31 miserably fun!) I do not wish to remember, nor will I rant about my Math tentative grade.

I will not rant, because ranting doesn't do anything to change that hell-of-a-dumbbell stupidity I exhibited during the past few months. I did not give my all, and I haven't done anything I can be proud of this nearly over semester. (Well, except in that one-unit subject that acts as if it's five units).

Ranting does no good. It only welcomes negative energies. Negative energies I HATE I HATE I HATE. I HATE I HATE I HATE THIS SUPPOSEDLY RELATIVELY EASIER SEM.

*calms down*

I am calm. Thank you stupidity and laziness for making this sem very memorable. Thank you for shoving this memory deep in the cortices of my brain and gluing it in like a post-it rammed along the flap of my printer.

They say "Sometimes you need to feel downs in order for you to strive to go up."
I say "I DON'T NEED A DOZEN DOWNS FOR ME TO REALIZE I'M ACTING TOO LAZILY."

*calms down again*

On a more serious, less aggressive note.
I need to make the list of things to do this sem break. I have to read "Runaways," "Physics of the Impossible," "Six Degrees" and "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Not Slacking Off."

Seriously.
I also need to soak myself in comics as I had the inexplicable urge to buy gatchillion comic books.
And movies. I need to watch a million films, any suggestions?

I hate HEROES for making me wait a looooooooooong time before watching the next episode.

I love the women of Heroes for being so hot. Is it just me or does Hayden Panettiere really look a little bit like Maja Salvador?

Ali Larter, marry me.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Lumalandi nga 'yung mga babae ng Heroes. *ehem*Maya*ehem*

Hindi kamukha ni Claire si Maja. :))