Sunday, January 25, 2009

Resolution

I know it's too late for a resolution. But this one's too good to be missed out.

Dare me to do anything, and I'd say yes. Nah, just kidding. But I did get to watch "Yes Man!" My mom hates Jim Carrey so much that she'd hate him even more when she gets to watch this film. I, on the other hand, am content my dad and I got to have a few laughs.

Back to my resolution. Ahh! Wait, I just realized tomorrow's going to be Chinese New Year, and so I guess it really isn't too late for a resolution (I know we can make resolutions anytime but I like to do it contemporary, and that's what our new year culture gives).

I won't beat around the bush any longer, and I'll end with this:

I'll try to help everyone I know--and some who I don't--as much as I can with their own pesky, little predicaments.

The world is fickle. The mind is fickle. The people fickle. But God isn't.

No comments: