Saturday, February 07, 2009

I don't need a doctor to tell me that there's something wrong with me

There are a lot of things I want to blog about: all the sleepless nights and the longest 6-hour sleep God has allowed me to savor, the radicals introduced into my laptop by Seal and Oasis and the rest of the 30 gigs of pure unadulterated rips that put my computer into a coma (in the words of the microbiologist: in its stationary phase), the MBB 110 exam and the spot-the-difference bonus it had, "Changeling" and "Slumdog Millionaire," the soon-to-be-mine laser color printer, the soon-to-be-mine-in-my-dreams Sony VAIO I've been salivating for ever since my visit (and revisits) to Cyberzone, the 320-gig external hard drive (or the 1-terabyte Time Capsule I've been wanting for almost a year now), and my inexplicable fascination for clocks.

I can't believe it's almost 9--just 4 more hours and I'll have been awake for 24 hours (again!). These days, getting 3 hours of sleep is sufficient to keep me up the next day. Six hours to me is heaven! The MBB lab exam was not what I expected, though. I dehydrated my tear ducts for this and what do I get? FUN! :) It must have been because I expected it to be too brutally hard like the lec exam that I think 90% of the class guessed entirely (not rhizoid, not serrated). Good thing my guessing skills were at a hype. Who would have thought that the primers used for vector cloning and sequencing were primers from the VECTOR?!!! HAHAHA! I am so unworthy! Thank you dear pen for spontaneously composing that well thought-of 10%!!! Well anyway, I hope God won't test my pride again this time by giving me false hopes that lead to disastrously LOW results.
*
Seal and Danny Gokey have repetitively subwoofed my room. American Idol is the only show I get to watch, amid the sleep-deprivation crisis I'm facing right now. I'll try to make a prediction. These are my favorites, and I'm sure one of them will win it this time: Danny Gokey, Adam Lambert, Megan Corkrey, Frankie Jordan (which I think is already eliminated), and Jamar Roger.
*
If ever I give up on molecular biology, I now have my contingency: I'll try to run a website similar to RottenTomatoes because lately, I've been able to watch awesome films, such as "Changeling" and "Slumdog Millionaire." I highly recommend both.
*
Can somebody help me out with financial management? 'Cause I can't manage my finances! :)) I want a lot of things, and when somebody wants a lot of things, he has to have effective control over his finances. Plus, I seem to have--imaginably speaking--"LOST" something which I never even got to keep. Next time, I won't handle with other people's money anymore, impeach me now! I know you're not to blame, but I am not either.
*
I love clocks! I want to start collecting clocks! Clocks fascinate me! Somebody give me clocks, not the cheapo ones but the non-cheapo ones! So I can start timing my sleep.
*
Please tell Doctor Brigadour to remove me from his files as I won't be needing of his assistance anymore. Thank you very much!




No comments: