Monday, June 25, 2012

Erratum

I classify my previous post as a joyous exclamation of the inexplicable that I felt that day--emotion-inspired, and thus rash.

When I think about it though, that supernatural moment should not have been a "validation" of Jesus, in that the Bible says that the Lord's grace is sufficient. I was duped into thinking that the possibility of the supernatural in our time and age could be used to prove God's wonder; when in fact, His word is enough. Despite having been deceived, I trust in the Lord that He will reveal things far better.

What it did was to strengthen my faith. I tried to convince myself to trust in Him a lot more. I thought it was that easy, having experienced the magical as a testament of His power, but as I later on find out, it's still a struggle, even with His supremacy clear.

One thing's clear: The Lord Jesus Christ ultimately wins.

No comments: