Sunday, June 22, 2008

Because the heavens are angry and I'm stuck in my cube

Mushi (nobody calls her Gia at all. Perhaps when she's a little older?), my little niece, is currently in Baguio. The last time I saw her (or at least the last time I remember I saw her) she was princessy. But now, she has turned into a monster!! RARRR!! She's a little leaner and taller, and the brat that she is, spits on fishes she sees on aquariums and zen gardens. But still, she wears those princessy outfits, so think about a runaway princess. Or a rebel princess. Or whatever. Anyway, imagine being a little girl, not even a year old, talking gibberish, and wearing clothes fit for a princess. I mean, I'd rather she wear Sesame Street, Disney, or even Teletubbies than she wear a Keira Knightley or an Angelina Jolie on Red Carpets or Awards nights. I really think they're spoiling her. Oh well, at least she's still lovable and cute.

So if she's a princess, does that make me a prince? Haha.

No comments: