Wednesday, November 01, 2006

hit and miss

what i miss... >kahit na yung iba ay kahapon lang at yung iba gazillion years ago<

  1. I totally miss hanging out with Jesus.
  2. I miss worshipping.
  3. I miss talking sensibly to my lower-year friends: nix, alexis, karen, jelo, josh.
  4. I miss dad and mom.
  5. I miss kuya aik. woohoo.
  6. I miss Demolay activities
  7. I miss fieldbio: the sand, the sun, and the mountain.
  8. I miss Timor, our epileptic dalmatian
  9. I miss my elem friends
  10. I miss my fans
  11. I miss performing in front of a big crowd
  12. I miss lolo and lola.
  13. I miss mama gloria. may your soul be well reposed.
  14. I miss sir mardan's management. haha, di na natuloy ang discography ko. haha.
  15. I miss my spunk for acads.
  16. I miss poetry.
  17. I miss my penchant for writing.
  18. I miss going out with my cousins. mallhopping and shopping.
  19. I miss dreaming and remembering my dreams.
  20. I miss how rayray sees me before. and i miss engjourn 1.
  21. I miss eme and champaca and sodium.
  22. I miss bizu
  23. I miss being practical. and i think it would have been more practical if I omit the "I miss"'s
  24. family vacation
  25. pokemon
  26. rommel, popo and my childhood days
  27. playing with my action figures
  28. himig
  29. upper-year friends. woohoo. himig + sca.
  30. holy kettle corn
  31. mean girls: joji, jecay, cheska, and dani. hiwa-hiwalay na tayo, napansin niyo ba?
  32. my previous flat
  33. prosec and speedreading
  34. free saturdays
  35. tacloban
  36. summer. woohooo.
  37. and my homo music theory teacher. hahaha. joke. i miss my singing lessons at ryan cayabyab: the music studio. maghanda ka this summer. mag-aaral uli ako.
  38. room 214
  39. nickelodeon + anime
  40. ma'am hipol
  41. sir espinas and ma'am len.
  42. non-intrascholastic contests
  43. movie marathons
  44. mondragon drive neighbors. woohoo. we're all growing up now.
  45. biking to i-forgot-the-name and sneaking out of the house during starry nights
  46. moon and stargazing
  47. the cemetery where the astilla family always goes to during all saints' and all souls' day
  48. presscon
  49. the Lopez family jamming sessions. haha. sobra.
  50. shayne. *hug*
  51. drew, henson and our banyo-trio singing escapades
  52. medical missions
  53. yfc meets and activities
  54. and, i can't believe it, dom, for his below-the-belt jokes and funstuff.

No comments: