Sunday, November 26, 2006

older??

I've had enough. Am I really that old? Before, when I was to watch R13 movies, I always put on a delay as I needed to show my ID and exclaim "in your face" to the security. I mean, those were the times when I looked younger than I actually was. But now, I've had numerous encounters with people from all walks of life seeing me older than I actually am. I'm not actually annoyed. (hint, hint... sarcasm! ehem) The very fact that I have to tell them what my real age is is the thing. Why do I have to disprove them everytime they think I'm older? waah. Do I have to do this a dozen times? But seriously, I had moustache before; and now, I'm shaving it because of CAT. Partida, I'm shaving na nga and I still look older. Grrr. I'm sorry for being too shallow but I'm annoyed at how people think I'm older. Grr.

Anyway, I may look physically older, but what's important is I have grown inside (the non-physical aspects). I don't care about what people think. I don't care if I'm CHANGING and if people want me to be my old self back. I'm growing and it's part of life. I mean, if I really ought to be who I was before because of damn fate, then hope not for it to come by so easily. Maybe I need TIME. I need TIME. and I need TIME. I'm affected by people who are affected at how I choose to be. I don't care if people contradict my motions, but I do care for people who get infected by my moodiness. All I want to say is, LEAVE ME BE. PLEASE.

I don't like people who push too much, trying to convince me to be like this or like that. Ok? So don't go about shoving me with hurtful words.

because... I am what I am and that's all that I am 'cause I'm Popeye the sailor man toot toot

people change. things change. in this world, everything changes.

No comments: