Friday, April 27, 2007

fiction

the story does not start with a spark. it starts with a snap. but the story does not start up until the end. but i guess i shouldn't have spoiled it for you. poor you. i bet YOU won't be reading this yourself. because that's who you are. someone who doesn't read stuff from my hands. you don't receive stuff i give. but i shouldn't care. you don't care about me. you don't. you're so busy holding stuff from someone else. someONE. but i guess that's your curse. not to be dealt with by shallow minds like mine. i bet you don't even type my url in the address bar. i don't care. i know for a fact that you don't have a single ounce of concern for me. the thing is, i don't just give a bit. i give a lot. but heck, you care not. so should i care not too?? can't you see me? you know what, you fail to notice what i do because you are so self-centered. strike that through. it should be someone-else-centered. you know what?? you care so much about that someone else that you forget to care for yourself (and add me on the list). am i just a stranger to you? someone you just pass by and forget at the end of the day? you're such a hypocrite. putting on the fake smiles? the pinching thoughts hidden beneath your face? why can't you show some heart? have i been that unworthy? because i don't think so. you haven't even written my name on a sheet of paper, have you? i don't care. i know that that someONE is the ONE who deserves. no, really i don't. i would care more about you destroying me behind my back. am i that unimportant? can't you just throw them straight at my face? you know what, you are so detestable. but what's more detestable about you is that you are indifferent. indifferent about being detestable. indifferent when it comes to stuff about me.

congrats. to me. not to you. i have gotten this far, and you haven't. i bet you don't even spend a single neuron to think about how i've been. what more for material things. like a peso. am i not even worth a single peso? who do you think you are? your orbit clashes mine but you don't notice. you are always busy reflecting the sun's rays. should i stop caring now? should i? tell me! oh yeah, i forgot, you won't read this. so who's to tell me? gack.

so it ends with this. it ends with a start. the start of indifference. okay. in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, *snap*

No comments: