Monday, March 31, 2008

Horton is the best Seuss ever (no spoilers)

Today, the PubLit Team of my org went to Trinoma to have funfunfun.

Kuya Kito suggested that we watch Horton hears a who, although he had watched it already. After watching, we realized why he didn't care, while choosing which movie to watch, that he had watched it already. That's how great the movie is.

When I watched it, I somehow related the elephant to Jesus Christ. I can't really talk that much because I really recommend the movie. Promise. If I were to rate it like the ratings at the back of books, I'd say "Awesome" or even "Incredible" or "The best ever" :))

Waah. I can't say much. Point is, when you watch it, think about the Christian pov. And you'll get what I mean.

Horton hears a who is the deepest animated film I've ever seen. It isn't just for kids.

WATCH IT. I've never received any negative comments about it from people who watched it.

No comments: