Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh yeah, I can feel the summer heat already

Summer's very near for me. It's just an exam away. What made me decide not to take the Bio11 exam was the fact that the lab part's included. All the while I had wanted to take the exam (in the hopes of getting a higher grade), I thought that only the lec part was included since the final exam is written. But no! I also realized that my grades are non-summa standing anymore, which means that I won't be graduating summa cum laude unless some miracle happens and I get a 1.0x come every sem. But who cares? When you're force-fed every day with bio and chem and add a little math memorization, you wouldn't care much about your grades. You'd just want to get away from them all.

Although part of me wants to go back in time so I could take the Chem exam (takers had shown positive feedback), I still am grateful that my summer is nearly over. And I don't have to study for the exam (an English exam isn't study-worthy!). I'm done with my essay for English! So yehey for me, because I can spend an entire day doing nothing very scholastic. Hahaha.

I really can feel the summer heat!! Although I'm sure it won't last more than two weeks because by then I would be thinking about Bio again. :)) But what's important is NOW. And NOW, I have nothing to do. WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!!

2 comments:

usecalibri said...

weeeh ginanun ka? baka naman nagpapasama lang talaga kasi hindi niya alam yung place. or malicious talga yung pagkatanong? :|

superbenlo said...

cecile: maling post ang cinommentan mo. :))