Saturday, March 08, 2008

I need to have this
























I am a fan of Jon Mclaughlin (I got this image from http://www.trappedinhell.com).

So, if you were wondering why I made it this long, it was because of him. :))

I am a big fan of Jon McLaughlin. Ever since I heard him sing and play the piano, I had wanted to be like him, a great singer-songwriter-pianist. Oh and btw, he was the one who sang "So Close" in Enchanted, which put him on Oscar's.

Now, I am taking the step a little closer, by starting with the HAIR. :))
You see, his hair and mine have a great similarity: the curls, the length. Only his is trimmed well, and browner.

So, if I ever get the chance to have my hair done, it should look something like this.

Google Jon Mclaughlin to learn more about him, and to see lots of pictures of his hair.

No comments: