Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mukha ba akong bayaran?

Today, I spent at least 5000 on miscellaneous, unnecessary stuff.

To celebrate my Math53 grade (woohoo!), I spent a lot. :))
Andrew invited me to go with him to Trinoma as he wanted to buy a gift for someone whose name I must not disclose for surprise's sake. When I got there, I told him I wanted to buy a leather case for my iPod. So I bought one for a thousand bucks, and I also bought a DS cartridge worth 2500, SUPER MARIO BROS. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Love love love mario.
Because we passed by a CD store, I also bought Herbie Hancock's Grammy award winner for best album of the year: River: the joni letters.

I love the album, really Grammy-worthy.

On my way home, I took the mrt and got off at Cubao. As I was crossing the bridge from Farmer's to Gateway, there was this guy, a thirtysomething big man, who asked me what time it was. Then I told him, 3:20 po. Then he asked me if I was going to Padi's Point (at Araneta Coliseum), I said NO! (I was caught off-guard by his question and so my adrenaline got to my nerves).

Then he asked if I could go with him:

big guy: Pwede mo ba akong samahan? Babayaran kita.

NO!

I told him in an in-your-face tone. Then ran as fast as I could without turning back.

What the hell? Who would've thought that the big guy was gay? EEEEEEEEEEEEEW, to think that he looked very masculine. He didn't cross-dress nor did he show any signs of being effeminate.

When I thought about it, nainsulto ako. Mukha ba akong callboy na bayaran? :(

2 comments:

superbenlo said...

@cecile's comment on Oh yeah! I can feel the summer heat already:

Oo, ginanun ako. :)) At kung nagpapasama lang siya dahil hindi niya alam, hindi niya gagamitin yung word na "babayaran," pwede namang sinabi niya na lang na ililibre kita. Pero babayaran, ibig sabihin, may gagawin ako para sa kanya. Kapalmuks niya.

usecalibri said...

YAYKS FREAKY :| buti nakalabas ka sa situation. :O (at ang engots ko bakit ako sa ibang entry nagcomment T_T)