Sunday, March 02, 2008

laughtrip with manong pedicabista

I was in the middle of doing my chem 26 results and discussions report (rdr) when I started to crave for Taco Bell (again). So I called them, asking when they will be having a deli service. But, to my dismay, they don't and won't have plans of opening up a deli service. Anyhow, it was about six and I was really craving that I didn't think twice in getting to Gateway and sacrificing my RDR (yeah, I'll be bludgeoning myself again to avoid narcolepsy from getting in) for two grilled stuft beef burritos and one crunchwrap supreme (awww, loooooooove those two)!!!

Taco Bell really should deliver. It distracts me from my school work.

It was raining when I got down the LRT on my way home, and so I decided to pedicab :))

And so, I got into the pedicab, and I was really bothered by my RDR not getting finished yet, told the driver:

ako: GSIS kanan po, pangalawang gate.
siya: saan?
a: GSIS kanan po, pangalawang gate *more slowly*
s: Deretso?
a(nagpipigil tumawa): Kanan po, pangalawang gate.
s: Pang-ilang gate?
a: Pangalawang gate po.

*tatapyasin ko na tenga mo. =)) joooke.

maya-maya, tumigil siya sa pagitan ng first at second gate. sa gate 1.5 na never namang binubuksan, at technically hindi talaga gate kasi di naman makakadaan doon yung mga sasakyan.

tas dumeretso din siya later on, finding out na ongapala, di pa dito.

*tawatawatawatawatawa secretly*

Grabe, dadalhin na talaga kita sa EENT next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH. Nice one, manong pedicab! :P Graaaaabe. Ang adik mo naman sa taco bell! Buti LRT-able yung nearest taco bell! XP AT buti hindi ka badtrip nung nagpedicab ka! Baka natapyas mo nga yung tenga ni manong! Okay wala ng sense yung mga pinagsasasabi ko. Buhahaha. Practicals bukas sa tap dance. Waaaaaah. X|

superbenlo said...

Naiinis ako sa Taco Bell, dapat talaga nagdedeliver na sila. God bless satin sa practicals >.<

Natatawa ako secretly sa pedicab e, kaya di ako nabadtrip. :))