Wednesday, May 09, 2007

i am 93% boyie //very narcissistic

:)) at sino me sabing 1% ng pagiging babae ang bawat linya sa baba??
pathetic naman to. tagged by rob. tagging *dundundun*

Take this quiz and find out how girly you are. (GUYS TOO) Put x's beside each thing that's true. Each x that you put is one percent. Have fun!!

[ ] My fingernails/toenails are almost always done. //haha, ang galing. niremind mo ako.
[X] During the summer the only shoes i wear are flip flops //they're not even shoes. pero sige, dahil madalas naman ako sa bahay.
[ ] My favorite toys as a child were barbies //hahaha. guys should take this?
[ ] My favorite colour is pink or purple //whateber. pwede talaga to sa guys pramis. :))
[ ] I did Gymnastics. //kasama ba yung required nung first year? o gymnastics nga ba yun?
[ ] I love skirts. // oo, 1% ng pagkababae to. *sarcastic*
[ ] Hollister is one of my favorite places to shop //hollister? huwat?
[ ] Tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear. //tight? bakit?
[ ] I love chocolate //mahal ko ang nutella. pero hindi ko mahal ang chocolate in general.
[x] I've never had a real job. // ngek. :)) real job?? pag bata ka pa pala, madadagdagan ka ng pagkababae
TOTAL: 2
//at sino me sabing magcomment for every line? wag na nga

[ ] My hair is almost always straightened
[ ] I have at least 8 myspace pictures
[ ] I usually go shopping once a week
[X] I love to hang out at the mall with friends //duh. girly na ako. woohoo. pathetic test. gruff.
[ ] I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace or earings.
[ ] I've gone to a tanning salon.
[ ] I've gone to the beach to tan.
[ ] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes.
[ ] I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach.
[ ] I change my icon weekly.
[ ] I wear a shower cap.
TOTAL: 1

[x] I dont shop at Hot Topic. // I don't shop at Hot Topic.
[ ] My cell phone might as well become a part of me.
[ ] I wear mascara everyday.
[ ] I've been or am on a diet. //siguro kelangan ko nun. para tumaba.
[ ] Bathing suits are adorable.
[ ] I dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat. // bwahahahaha. whateber.
[ ] Big sunglasses are hott. //walang temperature ang mga sunglasses samin.
[ ] I have gotten my nails done before.
[ ] MTV is one of my favorite channels.

TOTAL: 1

[ ] All I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys! //hahahaha. whateber agen.
[ ] I love to have girls do my hair.
[ ] I give and recieve hugs from all my friends
[ ] I hate bugs.
[ ] Carnivals are so fun! //Carnivores are so fun!
[ ] Summer is THE best season. //THE ba talaga?
[ ] My swimsuit has 2 pieces //:)) isa para sa pwet at sa harap?! juke. =))
[ ] I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor. //yeah right. bwahahaha. ambanu nung test.
[ ] Musicians are so hot. //i agree. kaya nga musician na rin ako e. JUKE.
[ ] You write me a poem and tell me I'm beautiful and I'm all yours. //tell me I'm beautiful and i'll punch you right in the nose!
TOTAL: 0

[x] I am self-conscious. //dotdotdot
[ ] I cry often.
[ ] My car smells like vanilla or cherry. //i don't have a car.
[ ] My dishes get washed more than once a week. //i don't have dishes.
[ ] I dont do sports. //I do sports. I just don't do them every so often.
[ ] I HATE to run.
[ ] I squeal when I am surprised or angry. //*squeak* *squeak*
[ ] I eat dried fruit as a snack. //I'll eat you as a snack.
[ ] I love romance novels. //I love you.
[ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute. //I am so cute.
TOTAL: 1

[ ] I dance a lot.// rhymes with sir lancelot
[ ] usually spend an hour or over to get ready to leave my house.
[ ] I only have like 5 billion hair products. //bwahahaha. i bet wala akong kilalang babae na may ganito.
[ ] I love to get dressed up. //di uso ang costume party samin, kahit halloween.
[ ] Every part of my outfit needs to match. //match what?
[ ] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends. //I talk on the phone ...to ronald mcdonald.
[ ] I would love to have a photo shoot. //hahahaha. kahit vain ako, i wouldn't LOVE this.
[ ] I apply lip stuff 50 times a day. //50 times? seryoso ka? gano kakapal na mga labi niyo niyan?
[ ] I wish I were a model. //m m. model ng alipunga. hahahaha. juke.
TOTAL: 0

[ ] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton. //diba mas gustong mameet ng guys si paris?
[ ] I have been something that was semi. //semi-kalbo hair? m m
[ ] I own Uggs. //Ughs
[ ] Hip Hop is the best music. //:)) pochero ka. whateber to you.
[ ] I pop my collar.
[ ] I like to be the center of attention.
[ ] Guys with Mohawks are crazy. //Craziness doesn't depend on hairdo
[ ] Horses are beautiful.
[ ] I'd rather not pay attention in school. // ngyengkngyengkngyengk
[ ] Cats are adorable. //for ma'am beltran.
TOTAL: 0

[ ] I write my own music // ngek. 2 kanta pa lang nagagawa ko. nakakatamad e.
[ ] I would love to visit Hawaii. // i would love people to visit me.
[ ] Valentine's day is so cute! //yeh. i agree. NOT.
[ ] White is better than black.
[ ] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black. //dundundun
[ ] My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes.
[ ] Hate the grunge look.
[ ] I love to read magazines.
TOTAL: 0

[ ] I love to gossip.
[ ] I had Lisa Frank folders/posters/notebooks as a kid. //hahahahahhaa..
[ ] I love Celine Dion. //I love myself
[ ] My bubble baths are 1-2hrs long. //my bubble baths are nonexistent
[ ] My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned. //does that mean, it needs me? what?
[ ] My friends and I are in a strict group. We mostly only hang out with each other.
[ ] I like little kids. //I like myself
[ ] Diet drinks are the best. //I am the best.
[ ] I'm all about being vegetarian. //I'm all about being loved and idolized and supported.
[ ] I refuse to eat at McDonalds. //I refuse you to eat me.
TOTAL: 0

[ ] I check my myspace everyday.
[x] I love life! // especially MY life.
[ ] I have a lot of jewlery! //yeh. and i'm rich too. :)) so sucky.
[ ] My screen name(s) have x's in them. //yeh. xxsuperbenlo07xx
[ ] Either one of my myspace names has/had "<3"'s //i am not less than 3.
[x] I would never want to be the opposite sex. // :)) you suck.
[ ] It's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it. //it's actually what I said.
[ ] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed.// I have pillows for a bed. hahaha. keddeng.
TOTAL: 2

Now, dahil walang kwenta tong survey na to. I'm tagging people na may kwenta. That would be VINNA, JAKI, MICH, SHAYNE, CECILE and LUIGI

No comments: